Are you searching for a qualified and caring Ashgrove physio?
We’ve got good news! The Inline Physio family has expanded and opened its doors in the leafy Brisbane suburb.
You’ll find our new Ashgrove physiotherapy clinic conveniently located at 22 Stewart Rd.
That’s right next door to the Home Café and directly across the street from the Ashgrove Shopping Village (the complex which is home to the Ashgrove Coles).
This new Inline Physio location was formerly Physiotherapy Sports and Rehab Clinic, and we are extremely excited that your favourite physios from this clinic are now part of our team. Plus, we’ve welcomed some more friendly faces too!
If you live in Brisbane’s inner north-west and need the help of a qualified physio, our latest blog will reveal how we can help and why you should pick our trusted clinic!
Physiotherapist Ashgrove: How We Can Help
Our therapists are caring, experienced and take a holistic approach to treatment.
It is our aim to find the underlying cause of your pain, discomfort or condition to determine the best treatment plan for you – rather than just addressing your symptoms.
To do this we will carry out a thorough assessment before making any diagnosis.
We can help to:
- Minimise any aches and pains you might be experiencing,
- Increase your functional capacity as fast as possible,
- Build your strength and resilience to reduce the chance of problems reoccurring,
- Maximise your progress by prescribing home-based therapeutic exercises, and
- Support your ongoing health and wellbeing.
Why Choose our Physiotherapists at Ashgrove
- Our clinic is well-equipped and comfortable.
- We have private treatment rooms.
- We take a comprehensive approach to your care.
- Our treatments are science-based.
- We specialise in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy.
- You don’t need a doctor’s referral to visit us!
- Ample parking on site (right behind our building).
- Same-day bookings are available.
Time to address an injury or concern? It’s so easy to schedule a time to see one of our skilled clinicians in the heart of Ashgrove!
We are open Monday to Friday, 8am – 6pm.