Our Samford Clinic Fees
What will your consultation involve?
- Thorough Discussion where we listen to your story and create a picture of your condition, your goals and concerns
- Thorough Physical examination where we will determine the most likely cause of your symptoms, rule in or out any other suspected conditions, determine any muscular weaknesses/tightness to help plan your home exercise program and decide whether referral to your GP for imaging is required
- Create a “Plan of Attack” – We will discuss what the initial treatment will involve and what to expect in terms of your journey to recovery
- Put it into Action! Based on what we find and determine during the examination, your treatment may involve manual therapy (hands-on techniques that help to relieve pain and improve movement), some exercises to perform at home to help maintain the effects of the treatment and improve your symptoms, strapping techniques, core rehab exercises on our reformer machines, and advice and information on how best to manage your problem.
- After the Consultation
- You will receive your exercise program through our convenient Physitrack app so that it will always be “on hand”
- We will write a report back to your referrer to update them on your response to Physiotherapy management.
- We will be available to chat over the phone or email if you have any lingering queries or concerns
- Management Plan – once we gain an idea of how you’re responding to treatment (what’s working for you/what’s not), which is usually by the second or third session, your Physio will create a written management plan so that
- You know there is a plan (and it’s not to see you every month forever!)
- We have clearly defined goals so we know when we have reached the point of self management
- The pathway to achieve your goals is clear
Does that sound like the type of Physiotherapy management you deserve? Book Online Here
Pensioner Initial Physio
Pensioner Subsequent Physio
Online Physio Consultation