Pilates and PhysioX is available at our Samford clinic
What is Pilates?
Pilates is an exercise discipline which emphasises your body’s ‘core’: the abdominal muscles, pelvic floor muscles, the diaphragm and the musculature of the lower back. Not only is the ‘core’ the target of these individualised exercises, but Pilates exercises (conducted on various pieces of specialised equipment) help to develop strength, flexibility, muscular endurance, coordination, balance and good posture.
Pilates Class Casual — 40
Pilates 10 Pack — 350
Samford Clinical Pilates
We offer a unique Clinical Pilates program at inline physio. which is a combination of Physiotherapy Rehab Exercises and Reformer Pilates in a 45 minute exercise session. Prior to joining our small Group Clinical Pilates Classes, your Physiotherapist will perform an initial One-on-One biomechanical assessment and induction session to teach you the Principals of Pilates. This ensures that you receive the full benefit and personalisation of your Pilates journey.
Why Pilates @ Inline Physio?
• Small Groups Up To 4 People – Don’t get crammed into massive classes.
• Get Technique Corrected On The Spot – Unlike larger classes, we deliberately keep class sizes small so we can give you individualised help for best results
• Classes Run By Expert Physios & Experienced Instructors – Get help from true experts who know exactly how to get your body feeling amazing!
• Become Part Of The Family – You’re not just a number at Inline Physio, we truly consider all fo our clients as part of the Inline family.
Six Reasons To Do Pilates
• It’s a Great Workout – Pilates is a fantastic workout for your entire body. Plus you can gradually work your way up to more challenging workouts
• Relieves Stress – Need a bit of stress relief? Pilates is great for unwinding and letting off steam
• Prevent Injuries – Studies have shown that Clinical Pilates is very effective when it comes to injury prevention and management
• Enhances Your Mood – Practicing pilates regularly can boost your mood and like any exercise – releases serotonin which is the ‘feel-good’ chemical in your brain!
• Reduces Body Pains – Due to the controlled loading nature of Reformer Pilates, it can help reduce neck pain, knee pain, back pain… and more! Very effective for those who have existing injuries
• Improves Balance, Flexibility & Circulation – Clinical pilates is perfect to help you enhance your balance, flexibility + is awesome for improving your blood circulation
PhysioX is a Physiotherapist run small group Core and Rehab exercise class. This class is based around the Reformer machine however the Physiotherapist also enlists various pieces of other gym equipment. PhysioX is a great beginner class following injury and for those looking at progressing to our other reformer pilates classes. PhysioX is eligible for Private Health Fund rebate. To ensure personalisation and an optimal outcome from the PhysioX group classes, an initial One-on-One biomechanical assessment and induction session is required to be completed prior to attending your PhysioX class.
When booking online into our classes, please make sure to go to the Group Sessions section to see the times available. Under this section, the classes are organised by Physiotherapy and Pilates.
Our PhysioX class is found under “Physiotherapy”.
Our Pilates classes are found under “Pilates”.
We also run 4 Yoga classes a week, ranging from restorative and beginners to a more advanced class.