Many scientific studies have shown that Tai Chi helps to relieve pain, improves quality of life and can leave you feeling great!
Our instructor, Nadine Hyde, teaches a specific Tai Chi Program called Tai Chi for Health.
This program was developed by Dr. Paul Lam and his team of medical and Tai Chi experts.
They designed the programs to be safe and effective for people with injury, illness or balance concerns;
However it will also provide many great health benefits for anyone!
There are so many benefits of Tai Chi!
- Reduces Pain and Stiffness
- Improves Balance
- Reduces Fear of Movement related to Pain or Confidence
- Improves Muscle Strength
- Improves Joint Flexibility and Range of Movement
- Provides Relaxation and Reduces Stress levels
- Improves Memory and Co-ordination
- Empowerment and Boosts Self Esteem – Practice, patience and perseverance leads to observable improvements which empowers you and boosts self confidence!
10 Week Tai Chi for Health Course
Conducted during the School Terms
Beginner Class and an Experienced class
Each 10 week course is $150
Beginner Class 11am
Experienced Class 12:45pm
Each Lesson Involves:
- Warm-up Exercises
- Qi-Gong breathing
- Short form sequential movements – Slow continuous movement is where the magic happens!
- Each Class will add a little more to the sequence of movements and by the end of the course, you will know a full sequence of movements that you can perform yourself daily at home
Places are limited so don’t miss this opportunity to try something NEW and experience the benefits for yourself!
Contact us to find out more or to book your place for next term!