A delicious and guilt-free Slice!
- 4 medium sized tomatoes
- 1 medium sized red onion
- 1 cucumber
- 200 g olives, stoned and quartered.
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 200g feta cheese
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil
- 1 Tbsp fresh mint
- Chop tomatoes into small cubes. Slice the onion very finely and add to the tomatoes. Peel and chop cucumber into similar sized cubes as the tomatoes.
- Roughly chop the basil and mint, reserve two basil leaves for garnish. Gently mix into the rest along with the olives.
- Chop feta into 1cm cubes; add the rest of the salad ingredients along with the balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil. Toss together gently with your hands.
- To serve, garnish with basil leaves and drizzle with olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.Serves 4 as a side salad.