Easy delicious breakfast, that you can store for a month!
- 2-3 cups Quick Cook Oats
- 2 cups Bran
- 1-2 cups All Bran
- 2 cups Sunflower Seeds
- 2 cups Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 cups Linseed
- 1 cups Coconut Chips
- 1 cups Shredded Coconut
- 1 cups Almonds or Brazil nuts
- 1 cup Cold pressed oil
- 1 cup Honey
- 2 Tbsp Quinoa (cooked for 5 mins)
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds (soak for 10 mins)
- 1-2 cups Dried Fruit;
- Raisins Apricots, Goji Berries and Dates
- Mix all ingredients in a roasting pan. Roast at 150° Celsius for 15 minutes.
- Turn ingredients gently then place back in the oven for 15 minutes. Roast until golden brown and cool. Once cooled, add dried fruit.
- Keep in a sealed container. This muesli will keep for a month.
Note from the chef:
‘This is a super-food breakfast. The combined ingredients provide great nutrition for the start of your day by including vitamin A, Vitamin E, selenium, fiber, protein and omega 3.”
Recipe by Lizzie Carson from
Vknow Winebar and Restaurant
Fernhill, Queenstown, NZ.