A delicious Homemade Apple Crumble for those cooler winter nights!
- 500g Apples, peeled and chopped
- 50g Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Plain Flour
- 1 pinch ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Ginger, finely grated
- 250g Plain Flour
- 150g Brown Sugar
- 200g Rolled Oats
- 250g Butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F.
- Place flour, sugar, and oats into a mixing bowl. Melt butter and add to bowl, mixing through dry ingredients until well combined.
- Place filling ingredients in a saucepan with ½ cup water and cook on medium heat until apples begin to soften.
- Grease an ovenproof dish with butter or line with baking paper and spoon in the fruit mixture and cover with crumble mixture. Drizzle honey over the top of mixture.
- Place in the preheated oven and cook for 30-40 minutes until browned.
- Serve hot, use custard, ice-cream or vanilla yogurt as an optional side.Ready to serve for four.